Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Question 1118

At T-15 minutes it was necessary to hold the countdown for launching the first American in space, to make a final check of the real-time trajectory computer. A small electrical part had a problem and this resulted in an hour and twenty six minute delay. Shepard was on top of the Redstone for so long now that __ ___ __ _______. "Gordo!" he said, talking to Gordon Cooper, a fellow Mercury Seven astronaut and principal prelaunch communicator. "Go, Alan." "Man, X." "You what?" "You heard me.X. I've been up here forever."

Shepard wanted to be let out but there wasn't time to reassemble the White Room. Thinking that he could be up there for hours, he told them he was going to __ __ __ ____ ____. Unfortunately, there was no _____ ____________ system and the _____ were concerned he would short-circuit the leads. "Tell 'em to turn the power off!" Alan snapped. Cooper, with a chuckle in his voice said, "Okay, Alan. Power's off. Go to it."

ID the phrase, or sentence rather, X.

Answer: "Man, I got to pee." Alan Shepard, the first to do it in his spacesuit, spurred research into the development of Space toilets.

7 Answers:

Adi said...

Shepherd wanted to take a leak,a piss.He wanted to urinate,i.e pee.I don't know any other variations for urination!

prashanth said...

"I got to pee."

Rahul Varma said...

hahaha..

PEEE
Urinate etc..

Sarang Ramakrishnan said...

Go Alan.Man I got to Pee. You heard me. I got to pee..I've been up here forever..

you gotta go when you gotta go :)

Sukanto said...

I got to pee ...
:P

Anonymous said...

I got to pee . :P
Sukanto

Qqsachin said...

is the phrase--"houstan we have a problem"?