Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Question 1072: Its gonna be a bumpy ride

Okay, here's a clip from How I Met Your Mother's season 2 episode. Which famous movie scene is being parodied here?




Answer: The Pulp Fiction bloody car scene, for those of you who can't make heads or tails about this, go watch the movie!






Buy How I Met Your Mother on Amazon.com:
How I Met Your Mother: Season OneHow I Met Your Mother: Season TwoHow I Met Your Mother: Season ThreeHow I Met Your Mother: Season FourHow I Met Your Mother: Season Five

5 Answers:

Nikhil N said...

The Bloody Car scene from Pulp Fiction.
Quentin Tarantino \m/

Siddarth Pai said...

pulp fiction when the woolf helps out vincent vega & samuel l jackson after some guy gets shot in the car

Amit Dandekar said...

Pulp Fiction!!!

Mrigank said...

Pulp Fiction

Mrigank said...

Pulp Fiction