Monday, December 13, 2010

Question 929

Question from Rishi Raj(his first textual one):

"The miracle is this- the more we share, the more we have." said X, who is an American photographer, director, actor, poet and musician, born on the 26th of March, 1931. He is known for his roles in old movies like "The Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" and "Them!" and TV series like "Get Smart", but is most famous for playing Y in the Z series. He has written two autobiographies, "I am not Y" in 1975, and "I am Y" in 1995, which deals with his very existence as shared between Y and himself.
"I went through a definite identity crisis. The question was whether to embrace Y or to fight the onslaught of public interest. I realize now that I really has no choice in the matter. Y and Z were very much alive and there wasn't anything I could do to change that."

X, Y and Z?
Answer: X: Leonard Nimoy Y: Captain Spock Z: Star Trek

3 Answers:

Siddarth Pai said...

Leonard Neemoy

Spock

Star Trek

Unknown said...

X = Leonard Nimoy
Y = Spock
Z = Star Trek

Sukanto said...

Leonard Nimoy.