Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Question 443

" Rubbin' on that italian feather
Konvict jeans on
Ay yo weezy, you ready?
yeah!
.................................
.................................
Ha Ha ain't that funny?
'cause Niggas they want war but ain't got money
'cause I've sen 'em all talk until they start gunnin'
Quicker than 'X', the fastest thing runnin'

Yeah, ______! Weezy!
....................................
....................................
Number one hustler gettin' money
Why you wanna count my money?
I'm a hustler n don't need them
One y'all, you see, I'm _______! "

These are the excerpts of a song from start till the end. Tell what's 'X' and identify the song n the artist. Hint: Try and guess the blanks!

Answer: Akon's song ' I'm so paid' ft. Lil Wayne. X is Usain Bolt.

3 Answers:

Unknown said...

hehe...
i hav dat song on my pod
artist - Akon ft Lil Wayne
song - I'm So Paid
ok the red blank is Akon
and the red "x" is Usain Bolt

Satya said...

usain bolt..
artist is akon..
read it in d sunday express :)

Pushkar said...

bolt?